Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This is over sharing..

K-Mac has been killing this potty training thing.  Like, hardly has accidents during the day.  Nights are a whole other story because we are just not that dedicated yet.  I mean, she's not even two.  We'll give it time. But this morning, she sat on her potty, goes "pees pees" and then tells me "not all done".

This is where is gets gross, so feel free to turn away.

She toots.  Then she giggles.  And THEN she says, "uh oh...oh man potty, it's poo poo".  And she proceeds to do as promised.  I just died laughing when she "warned" her potty.

I bought a crazy ridiculous potty that sings every time she uses it successfully so it's probably nothing more then another toy for her.  But, whatever!  It's working!

Now, if you'll excuse me, she's feeding the kitten animal crackers and apple juice.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment