Saturday, October 15, 2011

Eight Months and Counting

Yesterday, K-Mac turned eight months old.  She's been getting into any and everything possible and has quite the personality these days.

First off though, I want to put out the two photos at our sides.  This is slave labor.  Daddy was feeling sore and stiff and K-Mac was feeling sorry for him.  She was hitting his back and scratching it.  Massages!  It was adorable and when I caught her and took her picture from in front of her, she seemed stunned.

K-Mac is also on mommy's best buddies list.  She has (finally) started to say momma!  It was one of the best feelings ever the first time I heard it.  Yes, she usually only says it when she's mad or wants to be picked up but the point is, she is calling for ME.

Little Peanut is also eating big kid food!  She eats little cookies, finger foods, cereal puffs, wagon wheel cookies, and dried yogurt.  This comes in handy when we are food shopping or when she wants a little snack while I'm busy.  It makes me sad though when she turns her head when I try to feed her a cookie and then promptly picks it up and eats it on her own.  She's growing up so fast!

I'm also starting to think about her first birthday!  I've been considering a few different themes.  I like sock monkey, hungry caterpillar, animal prints, and elephants.  Now to narrow it down.  This is going to take some serious thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment