Thursday, October 27, 2011

Toothy Smiles

CAR SWINGS!
Sleeping...mid jump
This time last year, we were starting to buy pink clothes.  We learned that we were expecting a pink, not blue bundle of joy.  I was so convinced she was a he.  Hubs, on the other hand, knew for certain that I was carrying his daughter.

 I guess he can be right once.

In K-Mac land today, things are moving a lot faster.  I felt like I was pregnant for two years and here we are.  She is already eight months old!  So, I guess it wasn't very age appropriate, but we took her to go pumpkin picking this past weekend anyway.
The Horse we attacked.

The lovely Autumn Acres, to be exact.  While we were there, we got to pet the animals and go on a tractor ride to find a pumpkin.  She couldn't be bothered with the chickens or rabbits.  K-Mac wanted the horse.  My heart smiled.  The problem with her wanting something is that she typically growls at it and smacks it in her excitement.  This reaction holds solid for everything from toys to food to people.

So my kid punched a horse in the face at a petting zoo.

Tractor Rides
Yeah, we left to go on a hay ride before PETA showed up.  We sat in the front and her eyes were glued to the big ol' wheels the whole time.  When it was time to get off and get a pumpkin, we kind of just held her up and waited until she growled at one.  Lucky us, she wanted a small one.  THANK YOU LORD.
I think I failed to mention, she's a candy corn

Needless to say, it was a long afternoon for her and she was asleep in hub's arms before we even got back into the car.

In other news, I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but she has TWO TEETH.  Her bottom two teeth are finally in and all sorts of tiny and adorable.  With her new found teeth, she has been exploring a wider variety of finger foods.  She enjoys yogurt covered cheerios and banana shaped cookies.  It disturbs me that all of the cookies she tears apart have faces on them.
Mostly Asleep

Speaking of tearing apart cookies...We were finishing lunch the other day when I cleaned her up and took her into my office to watch me do some work.  She didn't want to lay down though so I put her up on my lap.  She started laughing and I asked her what was so funny.  She SCREAMS and slams a cookie into my shoulder, exploding crumbs everywhere.  Yes.  This really happened.

Wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment